The Brussels Cycling Challenge is full. Unfortunately you can no longer register.
On 5 June, it’s not only the professionals who are in action, but you too! Join one of our pelotons for free and explore the roads in and around the Brussels Capital Region during the Brussels Cycling Challenge. Read all the practical information below.
Discover below all the information about our free peloton ride on Sunday 5 June. All you have to do is register below and start warming up your legs in the coming two weeks for your ride from the Atomium to the Muur and back.
Supporters can also come and cheer you on at the finish. There will be a great atmosphere, food trucks and entertainment for the little ones.
- Date: Sunday 5 June
- Start location: Atomium Brussels
- Start time: 11:00 a.m.
- Ride of 110 km and 1400 vertical metres
- Peloton ride at an average speed of 28 km/h
- Professional accompaniment
- Provisioning along the way
- Passage over the Muur van Geraardsbergen, Bosberg and Congoberg
- Unique experience
- Then follow the finish of the professionals from the front row
Programme 5 June
Location: Victor Boin Stadion
|11h||Start Brussels Cycling Challenge|
|13h||Start side-programme with foodtrucks and DJ|
|14h||Start animation for children|
|15h||Early Rider Classic|
|16h||Finish Brussels Cycling Challenge|
|17h10||Finish elite race|
Do you have a question? Perhaps you can find the answer to your question below.
- Can I register on location? – No, registering on location is not possible. Participation is only possible after prior online registration.
- Is there provisioning? – We supply provisions after the climb of the Muur.
- Where can I park my car? – All practical information, including parking information, will be sent to you by email just before the event.
- Is there a bike park? – There is a guarded bicycle parking area.
- Do I need experience of cycling in a peloton? – Our ride is over a distance of 110 km and we will be riding at an average speed of 28 km/h. Experience in a peloton is not necessary, but it is advisable to have adequate cycling experience at the start.
- Am I insured during my participation? – All registered participants are insured during the ride.
- Can I pass on my registration to someone else? – You can. However, it is important to inform us of this before the start of the ride. In that way, we can adjust the registration and the new participant is also insured.
Do you have any more questions? If so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org